And with five weeks to think about it, I decided to try and clean up some of the work site. There were piles soil/spoils that were left behind from the ground works and landscaping. There was the dirt I dug up and moved to the front of the garden from the stump removal.
I moved all of that soil to a big pile in the driveway, and then some missionaries came over and helped us move some more to lay pavers for the new swing location.
A grab hire lorry came and picked it all up (£200). I took multiple muddy dump runs to get rid of rubble and rubbish left behind from the build. And then, the garden still looked like a building site, but at least a bit more tidy.
And on Saturday, the first load of timber arrived! It looks like the framing is moving forward.